HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Endoscopy Registered Nurse PRN in Denver, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our GI department.
We are seeking an Endoscopy RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The GI/Endoscopy Registered Nurse team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a GI/Endoscopy Registered Nurse with us:
· You will be responsible for, oversees and directs the care of the patient undergoing endoscopic procedures.
· As an Endoscopy RN, you will require specialized skills and you will serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
· You will assist in sedation with pulmonary patients/procedures.
· You will supervise endoscopy technicians.
· You may rotate to areas other than Endoscopy, and you will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
What you will do in this role:
· Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
· Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.**
· ACLS, PALS and/or ENPC certifications desired.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN desirable.
· One (1) year minimum Endoscopy, Day Surgery, PACU, Critical Care or Emergency Department experience.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians. With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Endoscopy Registered Nurse PRN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-96741