HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Case Management in Denver, Colorado
_Director of Case Management_ _Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center_
We are seeking a _Director of Case Management_ for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.In addition to base salary, this position is also eligible for an annual incentive. Incentive measures may include HCA financial performance, line of business financial performance, quality, operational indicators or performance goals. *We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.*
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO, we provide the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease.
While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Facts at a Glance: The Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children at P/SL's 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the largest in the Region. Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center leaves a legacy of over 135 years of exceptional medical care Over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians Three Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer The Joint Commission Accreditation 18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning Robotics: 3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems – least invasive surgery options
This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Director of Case Management is responsible for supervision of the department’s day to day operations, staff/scheduling/team building and performance improvement. The Director will interview, monitor, develop, coach, evaluate (including the disciplinary process) of staff. The Director will demonstrate understanding of the budget process cost-effective resource utilization. Review staff assignments, documentation and review of selected patients. The Director supports the mission, vision and values, goals and objectives of Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and the HealthONE organization. When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
• We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
• We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
• We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
• We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license. Registered Nurse or Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- For RN: BSN required, MSN preferred. For Social Work: MSW & LCSW required.
- Five or more years of clinical experience.
- Three to five years clinical case management experience.
- One to three years’ charge/supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and management skills. Special Qualifications:
- Must have the ability to assess information, apply critical thinking processes to determine course of action, define expected outcomes, and evaluate effectiveness of plan through continuous assessment of the patient’s progress.
- Requires excellent human relations and oral/written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to compile, evaluate and report statistics to members of the team, and utilize the information to facilitate process improvement activities.
- Strong communication skills are necessary for meeting facilitation, educational presentations and team collaboration and patient interviews.
- Must also have strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Customer service skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, *gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Case Management
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-93026