HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Data Coordinator in Denver, Colorado
Sarah Cannonat HealthONE is determined to make a difference in our patients' lives. Through Sarah Cannon, we are a part of a network that has conducted community-based clinical trials for more than 20 years and has conducted 260 first-in-man clinical trials to date. Sarah Cannon has been a clinical trial leader in the majority of approved cancer therapies over the last 10 years.
Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE is an outpatient clinic located on the campus of Presbyterian/ St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL).
Please visit our website at: SarahCannonResearch.com/Denver * * Benefits: • Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs • Paid Personal Leave • 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) • Identity Theft Protection discounts • Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options • Adoption Assistance • Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONEis an outpatient clinic located on the campus of Presbyterian/ St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL).
__TheData Coordinatorprovides support to Clinical Trial Specialist (CTS) on a daily basis, ensures all activities are conducted according to company standard operating procedures (SOPs) and all applicable Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- You will supports CTS to meet industry trial data deadlines
- You will obtain source documentation for patients enrolled into clinical trial
- You will assist CTS with case report form completion and query resolution
- You will assist in Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting and tracking
- You will create and maintain patient visit tracking spreadsheets for CTS
- You will maintain and archive study administrative files
- You will be assigned special procedural projects to enhance the functioning of Drug Development Data Operations
- Throughout the conduct of the clinical trial you will assess adherence to SCRI SOPS, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
__What you should have for this role: * Knowledge of scientific, medical, and regulatory terms * Knowledge of GCP and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) * Detail-oriented * Excellent English written and oral skills. * Bachelor Degree preferred. * Healthcare experience, Clinical trials support, or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
* * Do you want to be a part of a team working together to fight cancer? * * We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Data Coordinator
Location: Colorado-Denver-Denver Drug Development Unit
Requisition ID: 03058-7339