HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist in Denver, Colorado
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist today with HCA Healthcare
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match [3%-9% of pay based on years of service])
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist like you to be a part of our team.
Primary responsibilities of the Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist for an HCA Healthcare hospital will include, serving as a subject matter expert for implementation and support of the ambulatory electronic health record (EHR). Using a balanced combination of advanced customer service, project management, sales, leadership, training, and technology skills, the Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist role works with an integrated support team to provide workflow analysis, testing, training, implementation, support, and optimization to clinical users of ambulatory EHR technology.
What you will do in this role:
- o You will lead and independently conduct ambulatory EHR implementations for providers and practices o Round in physician practices to ensure ambulatory EHR support needs and issues are proactively identified and addressed o Work with Ambulatory Clinical Informatics team to create, introduce, and modify clinical content for the ambulatory EHR system o You will be responsible for leading, planning, coordinating, developing, tracking and delivery of training for providers and practice personnel on ambulatory EHR technologies and supporting systems o Follow up, post issue resolution, to complete customer service cycle o Promote process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance, and support of ambulatory EHR technologies
What you will you need:
- o A minimum of 5 years of experience in a healthcare or related field
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising more than 180 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Division Provider Solutions Specialist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Consulting Provider Solutions Specialist
Location: Colorado-Denver-HealthOne System Support
Requisition ID: 25507-16280