Post Acute Medical Certified Nurses Assistant FT Days-BONUS in Denver, Colorado
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Full Time Days
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
We look for team members who are patient focused and excited to grow in an environment they can thrive in. In this role, you'll be assisting patients with their daily activities in a timely and effective manner that enhances their stay and overall progression.
Within our facility, you may work with patients who have:
- Traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries
- Multi-system organ failure
- Chronic/Acute respiratory failure
- Non-healing wounds and infectious diseases
- Ventilators and require weaning
While the true depth of this position's responsibilities extend beyond a basic job description, we can assure you that working in an acute care environment will provide you with ample opportunity to grow your skill set provide your patients with high quality care.
In order to work at our facility, our Certified Nursing Assistants need:
- To hold a current certification as a CNA in the state where the facility is located
- To have and maintain a current CPR certification
- While it isn't required, we prefer that you have prior experience in LTACH/Rehab/Med-Surg environments
Post Acute Medical, LLC, (PAM) based in Enola, Pa., provides post-acute healthcare services through 30 long-term acute care hospitals and medical rehabilitation hospitals and 15 outpatient physical therapy locations in nine states. PAM is committed to providing high-quality patient care and outstanding customer service, coupled with loyalty and dedication of highly trained staff, to be the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves. Our mission is to serve people by providing compassionate, expert care and to support recovery through education and research. Learn more at _www.postacutemedical.com._
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Facility: PAM Specialty Hospital of Denver
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 3