HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CBCI Outpatient Clinic Registered Nurse in Denver, Colorado
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
/Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children/, located in the heart of Denver, Colorado, serves as a regional tertiary referral center for a multi-state area. We feature over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians. For over 125 years, we have been meeting the healthcare needs of patients and their families from across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains, and from around the world. Our staff provides compassionate and innovative care while working alongside of top physicians and helping some of the most challenging and rewarding surgical and medical patients. Licensed for 680 beds, P/SL is the largest hospital in Colorado.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Out Patient Clinic, Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI) to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At The Medical Center of Aurora and HealthONE we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
· Tuition Reimbursement · Paid Personal Leave · 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) · Identity Theft Protection discounts · Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options · Adoption Assistance · Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
About Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI): Blood Cancer and Stem Cell Transplant Experts Welcome to the Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI) , a part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center. Our specially trained hematologists are committed to advancing science and care for patients with blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Having performed more than 3,000 transplants, Colorado Blood Cancer Institute is the largest and most experienced full-service blood and marrow (stem cell) transplant program in Colorado and among the top programs in the country. CBCI is accredited by the Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapies (FACT), the global standard for top quality patient care in cellular therapies. We work closely with our physician colleagues from New Mexico to Montana to provide patients with nationally recognized care and access to the most innovative clinical trials.
Position Summary: Registered Nurse (RN), FT Days Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI) • This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
• Within scope, you will oversees and directs the care of the BMT or Hematology-Oncology patient.
• You are responsible for collaboration with all disciplines to provide well-coordinated patient care.
• You will demonstrates high-level knowledge and competence with respect to hematologic malignancies and administration of chemotherapy and biotherapy agents.
• You will appropriately manages side effects of treatment and engages the physician as appropriate.
• You’ll have a chance to provide patient and family education relative to the patient’s diagnosis and treatment process.
• The BMT Outpatient RN Clinician demonstrates collaboration, professionalism, and effective communication in all interactions with physicians, the administrative team, PSLMC employees, patients, caregivers and referral sources.
• The BMT Outpatient RN Clinician acts as an ambassador for the bone marrow transplant program when communicating with other healthcare professionals, payers, and the community.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Licensure/Certification/Registration: * Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse; BLS – Healthcare provider. * ONS Chemotherapy Provider card with 9 months of hire. * Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred. * Experience: One year of acute care experience required. Hematology-Oncology or BMT experience preferred. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Contact: Kylie Dennis, Recruiter Kylie.Dennis@HealthONEcares.com 720-391-6530
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: CBCI Outpatient Clinic Registered Nurse
Location: Colorado-Denver-Colorado Blood Cancer Institute
Requisition ID: 26068-94918