Landmark Health Call Center Advanced Practitioner, Lead in Denver, Colorado
The Lead Advanced Practice Provider (APP) performs comprehensive medical assessments and diagnosis, orders and interprets diagnostic and laboratory tests, prescribes pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments in the care of complex patients, consults with outside providers, and documents appropriately. The APP Lead will also collaborate with and supervise care given by other medical professionals, including Urgentivist Extenders. The APP Lead practices autonomously and in collaboration with other health care professionals to treat and manage patient health problems. The Lead APP will have oversight of the APP team, serving as a Landmark First clinical Subject Matter Expert with an active role in on-boarding, supervision, retention and professional growth of the APP staff.
• Provides consultation to staff APP’s, Urgentivist Extenders and interdisciplinary colleagues, utilizing advanced clinical expertise, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to influence the plan of care for patients, optimizes clinical outcomes and enhances the abilities of others.
• Act as Landmark First clinical Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Oversee APP team well-being and call schedule, with the ability to cover all roles within the team. Schedule may include rotating shifts, weekend and holiday for coverage.
• Provide oversight and leadership for greater than 10 APPs at remote locations.
• Mentor new hires, acting as the “go-to” during probation period, which may require working “off shift hours” to overlap with the new hires’ schedules.
• Assist with managing Call Quality standards by completing monthly call reviews, scoring, identifying opportunities for improvement and coaching/development.
• Assist Regional Medical Director with Urgentivist Extender chart reviews.
• Act as a market liaison to the Urgentivist Extender leads across markets, addressing process improvement and educational needs.
• Attend departmental and market meetings as assigned.
• Ability to represent multiple points-of-view, without bias, to reach the best conclusions based on company values and culture.
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field or business administration; graduate degree preferred, Board certified Advance practice provider
• Unrestricted license(s) to practice, multiple states preferred
• 8+ years of career experience; 3+ years in an inbound call center and/or telemedicine environment with proven results
• Experience with data analysis and development of reports required, including creating and using documents in Microsoft Office.
• Strategic and critical thinking
• Demonstrated experience and skills in building positive and productive relationships, and the ability to build and manage teams and collaborations under tight time constraints.
• Resilient, agile, and ability work in a dynamic environment and under pressure.
• Must be able to operate and communicate at a high professional level while performing work at a detailed level and frequently transfer and move between the two
Job Locations US-Remote
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (12/23/2020 3:29 PM)
Category Clinical Delivery Field
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2020-4842