HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Advanced Clinical Pharmacist in Denver, Colorado
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Pharmacy Intern.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Presbyterian St Luke’s Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Pharmacy teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an Advanced Clinical Pharmacist with us:
- You will perform drug procurement, drug packaging, patient billing, and all aspects of drug compounding and distribution
- You will provide drug information and clinical service to health professionals and patients
- You will supervise Pharmacy Technicians, Interns, Students and Volunteers
- You will monitor all aspects of drug therapy in the facility
- You will provide services which require specialized skills and/or age-specific competencies, which include adult, geriatric, and pediatric patients from neonatal through adolescent ages
- You will serve as a patient advocate when planning and implementing pharmaceutical care
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure by the Colorado Board of Pharmacy as a registered Pharmacist
- BLS and ACLS required within first 2 months of employment
- B.S. or Doctorate of Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
- Minimum of 1 year of hospital clinical pharmacy experience or one of the following: o At least 2 years of general hospital pharmacy experience o Completion of hospital PGY1/ pharmacy general practice residency or fellowship o Specialty BCPS certification o Other certification (e.g. FCCP, FASHP)
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease. While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Advanced Clinical Pharmacist
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-91891