Epic Health Services Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) / Behavior Technician (BT) in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Professional Pediatric Home Care, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
We offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Professional Pediatric Home Care is hiring * _Registered Behavior Technicians to provide direct treatment and ABA therapy._* If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
- Minimum High School Diploma. Associates or Higher Degree in a related field preferred.
- We will train you to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) but the following criteria are preferred:
- One year working with children in an educational, clinical or home setting.
- One year working with individuals with developmental delays or behavioral challenges.
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Experience with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
- Licensure: Registered Behavior Technician credential per BACB guidelines OR commitment to obtain credentia l.
Competitive compensation package
FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Business Sector: Professional Pediatric Home Care, an Aveanna Company
Job Code: 53664
Location: CO-Colorado Springs (PPHC)
General Area: Aurora, CO