AspenPointe Patient Access Specialist I in Colorado Springs, Colorado
1402BRLocation:JetWing Job Description:Job Summary:
Works as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide answers to inquiries and questions, troubleshoot problems and provide information, intervention or referrals with a professional and respectful customer service focus telephonically and/or in person. Provides a variety of support services in connection to the day-to-day operations in a health care environment servicing clients. Duties include: first and ongoing point of contact for all clients either by phone or in person; patient enrollment, demographic verification, collection of co-pays, scheduling, referring clients and staff to appropriate resources. Must be able to consistently stay calm while interacting with clients telephonically or in person. Must be able to adapt to a consistently changing fast paced environment that requires excellent multi-tasking skills. Must be flexible with the business needs and report daily with a “can do” approach. Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Greets all visitors while making them feel welcome, whether in person or telephonically, and notifies staff of client arrival and directs visitors to appropriate location
• Is responsible for navigating the treatment/services needs of the caller or patient and assists with: setting appointments, rescheduling and or referring them to internal or external resources and professionals; completing enrollment as needed for clients to receive services.
• Seeks and maintains efficiencies for AspenPointe patients access processes
• Develops and maintains strong internal/ external working relationships and communication.
• Attends and completes all required job-specific trainings and meetings as designated.
• Maintain a positive work environment.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent experience.
• Strong work experience in customer service industry, preferably 2+ years.
• Excellent data entry skills; Type 25+ w.p.m.
• Excellent computer skills, with extensive experience using program within Microsoft Office, to include Word, Outlook and Excel preferred.
• Electronic Health Records experience a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
• Strong ability to interact successfully with a variety of individuals.
• Strong knowledge of “Release of Information “process, preferred.
• Proven work history in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and the expectation to multi-task.
AspenPointe does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local lawAuto req ID:1402BRPositions Remaining:1Posting Title:Patient Access Specialist I - Access CenterWork Schedule:7am to 7pm (Shift may vary)State:Colorado : CO City:Colorado Springs Days of the week:Monday - Friday (Some weekends and Holiday's)Hours per Week:40Address:1795 Jet Wing Dr