DaVita Medical Group Medical Assistant in Colorado Springs, Colorado
What You’ll Do:
As a Medical Assistant for OB/GYN at DaVita Medical Group you'll provide service excellence in patient care - working as a teammate with a clinician, RN or LVN to perform procedures and assist with minor surgical procedures. You'll work both face-to-face with patients and behind the scenes to ensure that we provide quality care. You'll be an integral member of the coordinated care team.
As a team we'll make an impact in the lives of over 1,000,000 patients and more than 12,000 teammates. With opportunities in California, Washington, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada and Florida there's room for you to grow, learn and develop your career as we grow.
We invest in our teammates' personal and professional growth and we'll invest in you when you join the team. You'll commit to our vision and we’ll work together as we build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen.
· You have 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
· You’re a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
· You have a Phlebotomy certificate.
· You’re Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross) certified.
· You have up to one year of experience as a Medical Assistant.
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
· You’re a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
· You've worked as a Medical Assistant for more than a year.
· You've had 1+ years' experience in a specialty field.
We've got seven Core Values that drive us as a company: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Fun, Fulfillment, Continuous Improvement and Accountability. You can read more about them at https://jobs.davitamedicalgroup.com/.
DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.