CTG EPIC CREDENTIALED TRAINER in Colorado Springs, Colorado
EPIC CREDENTIALED TRAINER
Nov 20, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is in the search for Ambulatory Epic Credentialed Trainers for a 3 month project. This is a remote opportunity with possibility of On-site.
• Facilitates & delivers virtual or in-person classroom Epic training support, which will be standardized, instructor led scripted training curriculum to providers and non-clinical staff
• Conducts engaging and effective training session to diverse audiences/end users
• Assess training needs for class; making necessary adjustments for training deliver based on feedback
• Coordinates communication with various stakeholders and leaders regarding scope of training responsibilities and learning initiatives
• Provides guidance in assigned scope of training for end users
• Contributes to development and maintenance of competencies related to Epic
• Provides support to staff and providers during assigned Go Live coverage
• Additional tasks as needed
• Previous experience in Epic related credentialed training, with specific experience in Ambulatory modules but all modules are needed
• Must complete required e-learnings and pass credentialing test/presentation as required by client
• Must have 3 or more year’s experience as an Epic trainer (classroom)
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency with Zoom and experience training remotely
• Must be meticulous and detail oriented
• Self-sufficient and able to work autonomously and also know when to escalate
• Review, understand and deliver curriculum
• Assess learner needs
• Works well in a team setting
If interested- Please apply Directly or emailMorgan.Fisler@CTG.comwith an updated resume.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Healthcare Application Management & Support
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes