AspenPointe Clinician IV, SUD in Colorado Springs, Colorado
1427BRLocation:JetWing Job Description:Job Summary:
Provides group, individual and family interventions for clients using evidence-based practices (Recovery focused treatment is provided in an outpatient setting). Actively participates in a multi-disciplinary team to effectively meet the clinical needs of clients. Provides initial comprehensive diagnostic assessment for clients to formulate diagnosis and recommendations for course of treatment and to develop individualized strengths-based treatment plan with the client. Coordinates care with other providers, monitors outcomes and personal productivity, and involves family and/or caretakers in the entire course of the client's treatment as appropriate.
As a Licensed Clinician this role operates more independently and with greater autonomy. May still consult with leadership and subject matter experts but can sign off on client documentation using their own credentials. Additionally, the Licensed Clinician may see clients with private insurance or Medicare, depending on license.
• Provides effective and professional, evidence-based, individual, group and family therapy. May include treatment of co-occurring (MD and SUD) clients.
• Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
• Ensures professional formulation and documentation of diagnoses is consistent with the clinical presentation of the client, a thorough history and completed assessments
• Provides comprehensive substance abuse assessment and initial diagnosic assessment for individuals ready for discharge from detox.
• Provides effective, professional, and evidence-based group, individual, and family substance abuse counseling.
• Provides comprehensive mental health crisis assessments to determine appropriateness for discharge from detox.
• Demonstrates the knowledge and clinical skills necessary to identify clients in crisis and implement Emergency Commitments as needed.
• Provides professional documentation to support assessments and services.
• Provides discharge planning with clients and other providers of care and/or family to coordinate client’s discharge or changing level of care.
• Demonstrates ability to link individuals and their families to appropriate community resources.
• Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist) in good standing in the state of Colorado.
• CAC III or above in good standing in the state of Colorado and with no restrictions
• 2 years’ experience in a behavioral health setting, preferred
• Experience with dual diagnosis population
• Strong clinical skills in assessment, individual, group and family therapies
• Must have excellent language skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing, in order to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients
• Must possess basic computer skills for the input and output of client information, using electronic record.
• Embodies a commitment to:
o Excellence: unwavering commitment to work that reflects the standard our colleagues and persons expect and deserve.
o Innovation: thinking differently than the status quo to explore opportunities that provide a competitive advantage.
o Humility: Level setting with all parties and advocates for all voices within AspenPointe
o Transparency: communication, steward of resources, and the mistakes one makes (Fail/Fail Fast/Fail Fast Forward), while giving credit where it is due.
o Passion: a commitment to being present in the moment to create excitement and allow individuals to utilize their passion in daily functions. Help individuals connect their daily responsibilities with AspenPointe’s larger mission.
o Safety: speaks to interconnectedness of all facets (departments and personnel) of the organization
o Value in diversity: ability to recognize the value in differing perspectives, culture, etc., and leveraging those diverse components to develop experiences aligned with our internal and external communities
o Integration: cross functional implementation of theory, principles, and best practices from across the behavioral health industry in order to improve execution of strategies and deliver high quality experiences.
o FUN: Contribute to, and be part of, an environment where individuals feel joy, comfort and connected to the organization’s larger initiatives, while simultaneously experiencing a sense of cultural acceptance and belonging.
AspenPointe does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.Additional Information:SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Position will require some eveings. Open to negotiate schedule
Experience leading groups
Experience with SUD Curriculum, Criminal Justice Population, and DUI training preferred but not required.Auto req ID:1427BRPositions Remaining:1Posting Title:Clinician IV, SUDWork Schedule:FlexibleState:Colorado : CO City:Colorado Springs Days of the week:Monday through FridayHours per Week:40Address:1795 Jet Wing Dr