AspenPointe Clinician III in Colorado Springs, Colorado
1455BRLocation:Ruskin Job Description:Job Summary:
Will work in a multi-disciplinary care team to effectively meet the clinical needs of the client. Services may include: individual, group or family therapy and providing crisis de-escalation/stabilization. May work with individuals and their families in various settings, including: outpatient, inpatient, home or community-based environments. Will provide professional interpretation and analysis of clinical data and assessment to formulate an individualized service plan, a comprehensive summary of care, treatment and diagnosis. This clinical role is responsible for navigating the treatment needs of the client, referring to internal and external resources as appropriate and aligning care outcomes. When appropriate, the clinician will involve family and/or caretakers in the client’s care.
• Provides effective and professional, evidence-based, individual, group and family therapy. May include treatment of co-occurring(MD and SUD) clients.
• Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
• Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the team.
• Provides in-service training to home staff as appropriate, and in conjunction with training services under the direction of the clinical manager. Participates in agency-wide training programs and in-services.
• Ensures clinical documentation is completed in a timely manner and in compliance with state and federal regulations
• Ensures professional formulation and documentation of diagnoses is consistent with the clinical presentation of the client, a thorough history and completed assessments
• Performs all aspects of client care in an environment that optimizes client safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/clinical errors; addresses risk issues(clinical and environmental) in the workplace, home visits and in the community; follows Safety Check Procedures and seeks supervision when dealing with potentially risky situations.
• Consistently meets expectations for billable hours, or other established metrics
• Master's Degree in counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (M.A., M.S., MSW, MFT).
• Must have sufficient language skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients.
• Must possess basic computer skills and type 25+ w.p.m. for the input and output of client information, using electronic record.
• Must be able to perform and understand active listening, ethical conduct, social perception, service orientation, complex problem solving, writing, monitoring, judgment and decision making skills
• Experience working therapeutically with specified population.
• Experience using various treatment modalities appropriate for specified population, utilizing strength-based therapeutic approaches.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Embodies a commitment to:
o Passion: a commitment to being present in the moment to create excitement and allow individuals to utilize their passion in daily functions. Help individuals connect their daily responsibilities with AspenPointe’s larger mission
Humility: Level setting with all parties and advocates for all voices within AspenPointe
Corporate Citizenship: continued commitment to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of our workforce and their families, as well as of the local community and society at large.
Value in diversity: ability to recognize the value in differing perspectives, culture, etc., and leveraging those diverse components to develop experiences aligned with our internal and external communities
o Innovation: thinking differently than the status quo to explore opportunities that provide a competitive advantage.
FUN: Contribute to, and be part of, an environment where individuals feel joy, comfort and connected to the organization’s larger initiatives, while simultaneously experiencing a sense of cultural acceptance and belonging
Integration: cross functional implementation of theory, principles, and best practices from across the behavioral health industry in order to improve execution of strategies and deliver high quality experiences
o Excellence: unwavering commitment to work that reflects the standard our colleagues and persons expect and deserve.
Transparency: communication, steward of resources, and the mistakes one makes (Fail/Fail Fast/Fail Fast Forward), while giving credit where it is due.
Safety: speaks to interconnectedness of all facets (departments and personnel) of the organization
AspenPointe does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.Additional Information:**Sign on bonus and relocation assistance is available
**Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pmAuto req ID:1455BRPositions Remaining:1Posting Title:Adult Outpatient ClinicalWork Schedule:8am-5pmState:Colorado : CO City:Colorado Springs Days of the week:M-FHours per Week:40Address:220 Ruskin Dr.