AspenPointe Clinician III in Colorado Springs, Colorado
1081BRLocation:Parkside Job Description:Job Summary:
Will work in a multi-disciplinary care team to effectively meet the clinical needs of the client. Services may include: individual, group or family therapy and providing crisis de-escalation/stabilization. May work with individuals and their families in various settings, including: outpatient, inpatient, home or community-based environments. Will provide professional interpretation and analysis of clinical data and assessment to formulate an individualized service plan, a comprehensive summary of care, treatment and diagnosis. This clinical role is responsible for navigating the treatment needs of the client, referring to internal and external resources as appropriate and aligning care outcomes. When appropriate, the clinician will involve family and/or caretakers in the client’s care.
• Provides effective and professional, evidence-based, individual, group and family therapy. May include treatment of co-occurring(MD and SUD) clients.
• Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
• Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the team.
• Provides in-service training to home staff as appropriate, and in conjunction with training services under the direction of the clinical manager. Participates in agency-wide training programs and in-services.
• Ensures clinical documentation is completed in a timely manner and in compliance with state and federal regulations
• Ensures professional formulation and documentation of diagnoses is consistent with the clinical presentation of the client, a thorough history and completed assessments
• Performs all aspects of client care in an environment that optimizes client safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/clinical errors; addresses risk issues(clinical and environmental) in the workplace, home visits and in the community; follows Safety Check Procedures and seeks supervision when dealing with potentially risky situations.
• Consistently meets expectations for billable hours, or other established metrics
• Master's Degree in counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (M.A., M.S., MSW, MFT).
• Must have sufficient language skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients.
• Must possess basic computer skills and type 25+ w.p.m. for the input and output of client information, using electronic record.
• Must be able to perform and understand active listening, ethical conduct, social perception, service orientation, complex problem solving, writing, monitoring, judgment and decision making skills
• Experience working therapeutically with specified population.
• Experience using various treatment modalities appropriate for specified population, utilizing strength-based therapeutic approaches.
• Experience working in a team environment.
AspenPointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, gender, minority status, veteran status or disability.Additional Information:Experience working with ages 1 and older and their families.Auto req ID:1081BRPositions Remaining:2Posting Title:Clinician IIIWork Schedule:9a-6pm, various depending on needState:Colorado : CO Bilingual Language:Spanish City:Colorado Springs Days of the week:M-FHours per Week:40Address:179 Parkside Dr.