AspenPointe Care Coordinator, Provider Ld in Colorado Springs, Colorado
1006BRLocation:JetWing Job Description:Job Summary:
Actively participates in providing care coordination and clinical support services for the rural and managed care contracts. Creates authorizations and makes referrals to appropriate substance use and behavioral health treatment providers for referrals submitted by child welfare/social services (under the clinical supervision of the Director of Managed Care). Consistently leads by example and provides hands-on problem solving and support to the rural counties and provider network team; working closely with the Director of Managed Care to identify opportunities for improvement. Working with the Director, ensures compliance of the provider network for the contracts held by AspenPointe Health Network with the State of Colorado and other payee sources. Provides supervision for care coordination staff on the managed care team.
• Maintains knowledge of community resources and utilizes them effectively. Educates team members of these resources.
• Acts as a liaison to the provider network and contractors regarding client’s treatment, progress on service plan and aftercare plan.
• Assists Director in monitoring outpatient and residential care services including budget and utilization of services
• Monitors adherence to Health Network’s policies regarding administrative and clinical services. Works with the Director to resolve any problems with compliance.
• Assists with ongoing assessment of clinical and administrative needs within the managed care provider network. Supports scheduling and providing of trainings within the network.
• Provides supervision of care coordination staff regarding documentation and administrative issues.
• Assists Director in ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies. Assists team in implementing quality of care standards to meet such regulations.
• Works with Director to provide accurate and timely monthly/quarterly/annual reports, as directed by regulatory agencies and contracts.
• Works with Director to develop, implement and monitor Clinical Standards within the scope of the services delivered within the managed care network.
• Applies knowledge of case management, to include all aspects of client care and discharge planning.
• BA/BS in behavioral science field, Master's Degree preferred
• CAC II in good standing in the State of Colorado
• 2 years clinical/case management experience
• Demonstrated understanding of the key principles and elements of mental health and substance use disorders
• Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate therapeutic modalities used to treat the clinical population being served
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Computer literate and type 25 w.p.m.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
AspenPointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.Auto req ID:1006BRPositions Remaining:1Posting Title:Provider Lead Care CoordinatorWork Schedule:8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.State:Colorado : CO City:Colorado Springs Days of the week:Monday thru FridayHours per Week:40Address:1795 Jet Wing Dr