UCHealth Anesthesiology - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) - Colorado Springs, Colorado in Colorado Springs, Colorado
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Certified RegisteredNurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work for UCHealth Anesthesiology Memorial Central Hospital in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
If you’re a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) that provides high-quality, personalized care, look no further than UCHealth.
· Enjoys a collaborative team care work environment
· Work in a Level 1 & 3 Trauma Facilities and ASC
· Our schedule supports a work-life balance and flexibility with 10-hour or 12-hour shifts, 1 weekend per month, and in-house call.
· Wide spectrum of case types to include: OB, GI, vascular, general surgery
Preferred: 3+ years of experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
· Unrivaled Retirement Package that includes a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
· Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
· Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
· Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance for full and part-time positions
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Requirementsfor Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs)
· Master's degree in Nursing Anesthesia and graduate of an accredited program
· Board Certification in National Board of Certification & Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
· Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges
· Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice
· Eligible to provide reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid
· Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the HHS/OIG or the GSA List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs
· Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) issued by the American Heart Association
TheUniversity of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates therich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity canoffer our institution. As an affirmativeaction/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making allemployment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated againstin any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise bediscriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion,gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any"qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under theAmericans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations whenthey do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with adisability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and willmake reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship onthe organization.