HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse ICU in Centennial, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your Intensive Care Unit career and be a part of our exciting expansion at Centennial Hospital.
OPENING SPRING 2021 THE NEW CENTENNIAL HOSPITAL
For nearly 35 years, Centennial Medical Plaza, a campus of The Medical Center of Aurora, has provided high quality emergency care. We are growing to meet the needs of our community and will open a full service, 20 bed hospital in the spring of 2021.
With the development of our new facility, we are currently hiring to build a world-class, dynamic Operating Room team. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being anICU Registered Nurse:
- You will perform and oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Your role must possess strong assessment and clinical skills to oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, MI, Strokes and other patients meeting ICU admissions criteria.
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and decision-making.
- You will serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- BLS & ACLS Health Care provider
- NIHSS, TNCC and/or TCAR preferred
- Experience in acute care nursing and ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment preferred
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza(Centennial Hospital in Spring 2021), Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute.
The Medical Center of Aurora has received seven consecutive ‘A’ grades from The Leapfrog Group (Fall 2016 - Spring 2019), was Colorado’s only hospital to receive the Leapfrog Top General Hospital designation two years in a row (2016, 2017), was recognized as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report (2014-2015, 2017-2018, 2018-2019), and was named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse ICU
Location: Colorado-Centennial-Centennial Hospital
Requisition ID: 03191-92877