Senior Lifestyle Care Associate Wellness in Castle Rock, Colorado
Provides assistance to residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of daily living enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity. This position reports to the Director of Health and Wellness.
• Provides assistance as needed with medications( if applicable and allowed by state regulations), bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living
• Responds to the resident’s needs
• Provides emotional and social support to residents
• Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns the caregiver observes or is aware of
• Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures related to caregiver role
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation
• Performs other duties as assigned
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Requisition ID: 2020-16889
External Company Name: The Senior Lifestyle Company, LLC
External Company URL: www.seniorlifestyle.com
Street: 864 Barranca Dr.