Vivage Senior Living Communities Admissions Assistant in Boulder, Colorado
- Do you get excited about working with people?
- Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through on details and documentation?
- Do you naturally have high energy and connect with people? At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. Vivage” means celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
THE ADVANTAGE OF WORKING WITH US Engaging Culture Competitive Pay Growth Opportunities Great Benefits Family Environment Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist in obtaining required information and admit residents in an efficient manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Assist in interviewing residents, guardians, or sponsors and obtain required admission information and signatures
- Assist with admissions process for residents and families
- Provide facility tours to new residents
Orient new patients to the building Reporting and Tracking:
Abstract information from records as authorized/required for insurance companies
- Administer and assist with completion of patient satisfaction surveys
- Create and post surveys on Google/Yelp
Perform all other duties, as requested SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Must have advanced computer skills
Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- On-the-job training provided
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.