HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Manager Same Day Surgery in Aurora, Colorado
_RN Manager Same Day Surgery _ _The Medical Center of Aurora_
We are seeking a _RN Manager Same Day Surgery_ for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! * * We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. * * * Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.* * * The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora has received seven consecutive ‘A’ grades from The Leapfrog Group (Fall 2016 - Spring 2019), was Colorado’s only hospital to receive the Leapfrog Top General Hospital designation two years in a row (2016, 2017), was recognized as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report (2014-2015, 2017-2018, 2018-2019), and was named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals. * * This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. Responsible for operations of assigned departments and the assistance in the integration of the service within overall hospital functions. Collaborates in decision-making structures and processes. Knowledgeable of healthcare trends and integrates into strategic planning for department(s). Accountable for the implementation of an effective and continuous program to measure, assess and improve performance. Assures a high level of customer satisfaction. Manages productivity to achieve budgetary targets. Must be willing to assume twenty-four hour responsibility for patient care and a leadership role with the health care team in planning and delivering patient care. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
* * • If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Certification in specialty or like specialty preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s Degree in nursing required; Master's Degree in nursing or related field desired.
- Two to four years acute care / specialty nursing is desirable.
- One to three years experience in charge / supervisory position desirable.
- One to three years experience as clinical manager desirable.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing operations, theory, and practice. Special Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills, ability to teach or mentor in an effective manner, have clinical experience that enhances position, and ability to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
- Ability to assume responsibility for self development. * * * We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: RN Manager Same Day Surgery
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-91533