HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Medical Oncology in Aurora, Colorado
Come to work in an environment where patients are our first priority. Join our team as anRN Clinical Nurse Coordinatorand lead a team to excellence. Submit your application with The Medical Center of Aurora and join HealthONE HCA today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement When you are theClinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) for our Medical Oncology unit, you will be collaborating with the director to lead a team of amazing medical professionals. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
What you should expect to do in this role:
- You will collaborate with the Director to provide leadership to our team and play a role in fiscal, human resource, and operational functions
- Your role will actively participate in department and hospital strategic planning and will effectively implement new programs and services
- You will be maintaining an effective competency and staff development program
- You will work on day-to-day operations such as: processing payroll, managing department expenses, participating on hospital committees, processing employee evaluations, managing personnel issues
- You will be assisting in maintaining a departmental staffing plan that meets the needs of the customer and is responsive to the changing census
- You will assure an appropriate skill mix and staffing levels in accordance with volume demands
- You will create/foster a positive environment and will lead by example and by holding staff accountable for their behaviors and attitudes (compassionate, professional, communicative)
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License or valid compact license
- Current BLS, American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- Chemotherapy certification required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred. Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred. The Medical Center of Aurora,the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North CampusBehavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza,Saddle Rock ER,Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora has received seven consecutive ‘A’ grades from The Leapfrog Group (Fall 2016 - Spring 2019), was Colorado’s only hospital to receive the Leapfrog Top General Hospital designation two years in a row (2016, 2017), was recognized as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report (2014-2015, 2017-2018, 2018-2019), and was namedto Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Medical Oncology
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-94240