HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Case Manager in Aurora, Colorado
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At The Medical Center of Aurora, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Case Management teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an RN Case Manager with us:
- You will coordinate services through an interdisciplinary process, which provides a clinical, financial, and psycho-social approach through the continuum of care
- You will balance individually identified patient and family needs with the efficacious and cost effective utilization of resources
- You will assess patients to determine appropriateness of admission, continued hospitalization, clinical resource consumption, progressive care management, as well as appropriate level of care
- You will participate in discharge planning at the time of (or prior to) admission, and reassess throughout the course of hospitalization
- You will support collaboration and communication among the patient/family and entire health care team regarding the patient's plan of care and continued needs post-discharge and facilities those services required
- You will perform telephonic clinical reviews with claims insurance personnel to facilitate reimbursement for the delivery of patient care services
- You will identify quality and/or risk issues and reports to the appropriate individual/department
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate nursing licensure
- BLS certification through AHA or ARC
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- 5 or more years clinical experience required
- 1 to 3 years Case Management experience preferred
- Excellent human relations and oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to asses’ information, apply critical thinking processes to determine course of action, define expected outcomes, and evaluate effectiveness of plan through continuous assessment of the patient's progress
- Must have the ability to compile, evaluate and report statistics to members of the team, and utilize the information to facilitate process improvement activities
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: RN Case Manager
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-94860