HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Neuro in Aurora, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at The Medical Center of Aurora. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
When you work as an RN on our Neuro unit, you are joining a team of nursing and healthcare professionals that are working together to care for our patients like family. If you want to work with a team that will help you take your career to the next level, this is the nursing position for you. Join our Neuro family now!
What you will do in this role:
- You will be delivering patient care based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- You will be demonstrating your advanced knowledge, skills and understanding of all aspects of the population served in the care of your patients.
- You will be providing safe and appropriate care within our Values and Standards of Nursing Practice.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Acute care RN experience preferred
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. Our hospital is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute.
The Medical Center of Aurora has received seven consecutive ‘A’ grades from The Leapfrog Group (Fall 2016 - Spring 2019,) and they were Colorado’s only hospital to receive the Leapfrog Top General Hospital designation two years in a row (2016, 2017.) In addition, the hospital was recognized as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report (2014-2015, 2017-2018, 2018-2019). The hospital was also named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Neuro
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-94391