HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse- Progressive Care in Aurora, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Progressive Care department. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA/HealthONE, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- o Student Loan Repayment o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our nurse teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Progressive Care Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a Registered Nurse on the progressive care unit, you will be joining a team of professionals who are dedicated to deliver excellent care to our patients. You will enable patients to reach their goals through care specifically designed to cater to individual patient needs, and also administered by some of the most highly skilled and trained providers in the Rocky Mountain region.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide age appropriate excellent care to your patients based on physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the patient.
- You will be performing duties within the scope of your practice and function within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at our hospitals.
- You will work in inpatient acute setting.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- BSN preferred
- Current BLS certificationthrough the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Current ACLS certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- One year experience in acute care
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Contact: Amber Leikam, Recruiter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse- Progressive Care
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-95871