HCA, Hospital Corporation of America GI Endoscopy Technician PRN in Aurora, Colorado
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our GI team. Join us in our efforts to better our community! As an Endoscopy GI Technician, you will be responsible for assisting the medical and nursing staff in providing care to the endoscopy patient. You will work under the direction of Manager, Team Leader and RN, to provide assistance in patient care and department support. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an Endoscopy/GI Technician with us:
· You will support the nursing personnel in the provision of care to patients, and assists with providing a safe, clean, organized environment for healthcare delivery.
· You will be responsible for setting up the required equipment and supplies as needed for the assigned cases, pulling necessary supplies and equipment, and cleaning scopes at the end of the procedure.
· You will be responsible for knowledge about the endoscopes, equipment, and supply needs for all types of procedures.
· You will perform assigned tasks and activities according to skill level and patient needs as assessed by the RN.
· You will be responsible for care and maintenance of endoscopy equipment.
· You will provide assistance during procedures performed in the department.
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes.The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What qualifications you will need:
- EMT or Paramedic Certification preferred.
- Endoscopy or GI Tech experience preferred.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: GI Endoscopy Technician PRN
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-94579