HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Environmental Services Assistant (Housekeeping) in Aurora, Colorado
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive?*Submit your application today as a Environmental Service Assistant! *
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
As an Environmental Services Assistant, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. *Your duties will also include (but not limited to): *
- Clean patient rooms or dismissal units; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, restocking paper products and shampooing the carpet.
- Follow proper procedure for separating regular waster versus bio hazardous waste, disposal of needles, and storage of clean and dirty linens.
- Clean public and ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: wearing back pack vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Dispose of Sharps container per policy (if applicable).
_You are:_ * Reliable * Team- orientated * Excited to work in a fast-paced environment * Organized and can provide exceptional customer service * Able to read and speak English _Qualifications:_ * One year of housekeeping experience in the Hospital/medical setting preferred
The Medical Center of Aurora is a 360-bed HCA hospital just east of Denver, Colorado. The facility is a Level II trauma center known for its 24-hour emergency care, Spine Center of Innovation, and more. You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. /
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Environmental Services Assistant (Housekeeping)
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-90876