Vivage Senior Living Communities Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA in Aurora, Colorado
Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA:
- Do you naturally have high energy and connect well with people?
- Is managing multiple things at once easy for you?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details? At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their
families and our employees. “Vivage” means “celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
We are a solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission,
Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage, we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and Solutions.
THE ADVANTAGE OF WORKING WITH US Engaging Culture – Competitive Pay – Growth Opportunities – Great Benefits – Family Environment – Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
The primary responsibility of the role is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services, as follows:
- Receive and report resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Document all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be a supportive team member.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.