Nexion Health Management Assistant Business Office Manager in Aurora, Colorado
Nexion affiliates operate 43 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
The Assistant Business Office Manager (ABOM) provides administrative support to the Business Office Manager and the processes of billing facility charges to the appropriate payor, collecting outstanding Accounts Receivables, and overseeing Medicaid Pending cases, ULTCs, consolidated billing, Medicaid re-determinations and appeals in accordance with Nexion Corporate policy and applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- May be required to attend morning meetings to review discharges, admits, and payor changes in the absence of the Business Office Manager.
- Make appropriate payor change information in Accounts Receivable System (Point Click Care).
- Assist with posting cash within 24 hours of receipt. This includes all Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Insurance payments.
- Support the completion of Medicaid 5615s and ULTC100.2s on a timely basis.
- Assist in the billing and receiving of patient liability.
- Follow up weekly with county for Medicaid Pending cases
- Submit Medicaid charges every Thursday morning as requested by Business Office Manager or Administrator.
- Maintain extensive notes regarding pending progress.
- Follow up on Medicaid Re-determinations and maintain direct communication with the county to develop professional relationships.
Good communication, organizational, and computer skills
And other duties as assigned Qualifications:
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Long term care (skilled nursing facility) Medicare and Medicaid billing experience is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with Colorado Medicaid application process, disability application, etc. is preferred. Compensation and Benefits Package We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, ADD Benefits, LT/ST Disability, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Account and 401K