Nexion Health Management Activity Director in Aurora, Colorado
Nexion affiliates operate skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
The Primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of the Activity Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, or established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or Activity Consultant, to assure that an on-going program of activities is designed to meet in accordance with the comprehensive assessment, the interests and the physical, mental and psychological well-being of each resident. As Activity Director, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Certification as an Activity Director
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Complete familiarity with duties of an Activity Director
- Highly motivated self -starter
Effective communication and interpersonal skills needed Responsibilities:
Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the activity program;
- Keep abreast of current federal and state regulations, as well as professional standards of practice;
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the resident and family.
Participates in specific committees or work teams (e.g. QAPI, Staffing) as requested. Benefits:
Excellent benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community EOE M/F/D/V