HSS Inc Biomedical Equipment Technician in Alamosa, Colorado
Our Medical Equipment Management division serves several renowned healthcare facilities to perform maintenance equipment at their laboratory settings. We believe patient safety should never be compromised by short-cuts or anything less than optimal service and support.
HSS is seeking a Biomedical Equipment Technician to be a part of the HSS Medical Equipment Management team in San Luis Valley, CO.
In addition to a competitive salary, here's what's in it for you:
- Relocation assistance
- A strong job transfer and internal promotion program for exemplary employees
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee discount programs
Your role as Biomedical Equipment Technician will involve:
- Providing maintenance resources for a diverse laboratory equipment program
- Performing scheduled testing and maintenance work as well as service repairs on laboratory equipment
- Supporting the operation of various accreditation lab programs, such as CAP, FDA, AABB, and Joint Commission based equipment management program
- Maintaining customer contact via phone or in person regularly
- Traveling overnight within the region up to 20%
What are we looking for?
- AAS in Electronics or Laboratory Equipment Technology
- 2+ years of recent experience in laboratory equipment maintenance and technology
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to use test equipment and general electronic testers
- Ability to troubleshoot, refurbish, test, certify and all levels of preventive maintenance
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of individuals internal and external to HSS
- Knowledge of laboratory certifications such as CAP, FDA, AABB and Joint Commission Medical Equipment Program(s)
- Ability to meet HSS' driving standards and maintain a valid Colorado driver license
What would make you stand out?
- Certification in laboratory equipment maintenance and technology
At HSS, we believe patient safety should never be compromised by short-cuts or anything less than optimal service and support. That's why our bio-medical field service engineers are factory-trained to ensure flawless equipment performance, as well as compliance with all manufacturer and industry standards. In addition, our factory-direct relationships help save our customers' money, and our service teams have the ability to draw on one of the largest inventories of factory-warrantied parts in the western U.S.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community here: https://hss.gr8people.com/index.gp?method=cappPortal.showStayInformed
HSS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Follow HSS on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn
Preferred experience commensurate with a Level II Tech.
Will also consider out-of-state candidates willing to travel 100% from a city hub.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled